Myriad Information Technology Solutions Inc. is a company incorporated in Canada and having its registered office at 202-8364 Young Road Chilliwack, BC V2P 4N9 (we, us, and our). For the purposes of data protection laws, we are the data controller.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. This policy outlines how we use personal data obtained from or about you in connection with your use of our Services or the Site.
To make things clearer, we use the following terms to describe different categories of individuals:
- Browser: Any person accessing our Site.
- User: (i) An individual to whom we are contracted to provide the Services (sole trader or someone using the Services personally) or (ii) an individual employee, consultant, or contractor of one of our customers, authorized to use the Services.
2. Information we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Registration Information: Email login and password details if you are a User.
- Usage Information: Information provided when you use the Contact section of our Site to send a message, ask a question, or request guidance materials.
- Company Information: If applicable, the name and details of the company you represent.
- Survey Information: Information from surveys conducted on the Site for research purposes if you choose to respond or participate.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their efficiency, as well as to provide information to website owners. We use “Analytical/Performance” cookies for various purposes outlined in the Cookies section.
Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This information allows us to improve the performance and functionality of our site.
4. How we use your Information
We use the information collected about you in the following ways:
- Content Effectiveness
- Visitor Demographics
- Website performance improvement
- Customizing promotional layout and content
- Enabling account setup for the Services
- Notifying Users of changes to the Services
- Checking Services usage compliance with customer agreements
- Dealing with and responding to comments, queries, and requests
- Enhancing security and preventing fraud
- Identification of Technical Issues
- Data-driven Decision making
5. Information sharing
We may share personal information in the following ways:
- In the event of selling or buying a business, disclosing personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- If substantially all our assets are acquired by a third party, personal data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Disclosure to comply with legal obligations or prevent fraud or cybercrime.
- Disclosure to Third-Party Providers engaged to provide specific elements of our Services.
6. Public forums
The Site may provide public forums like chat rooms and message boards. Information disclosed in these areas becomes public, and users should exercise caution and avoid disclosing personal information.
7. External links
The Site may contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of such sites.
8. Securing Information
We prioritize the security of personally identifiable information. Security measures are in place to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration. While we strive to safeguard information, the internet’s nature poses some risks. Submission of information over the internet is not entirely secure; use caution, especially on shared or public computers.
9. Information Storage
Information submitted via the Site is sent to and stored on secure servers. It may be transferred to our other offices or third parties. Data transfers will comply with applicable data protection legislation.
10. Data retention and security
We prioritize the security of your personal information and employ reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We retain information for as long as necessary for the purpose obtained and regularly audit data to ensure compliance with entitlements.
11. Your Rights
- Right to Transparent Information
- Right to Consent
- Right to Opt-out of receiving promotional communications.
- Right to Non-Discrimination
- Right to Security and Confidentiality
- Right to dispute automated decisions
12. Contact Information