- SharePoint – Picture an expansive digital playground where you can store, organize, share, and access information from any device, as long as you have a web browser and an internet connection. Sounds great, right? That’s SharePoint.
- OneDrive – No more frantic searching for that crucial business proposal lost in a labyrinth of folders, or panic attacks when your computer decides to take an unexpected break. Thanks to OneDrive, a virtual vault of your important files that keeps you away from those nightmares.
- Outlook – Yes, you probably already using Outlook. But it’s way more than just email. Outlook’s email service is a masterpiece of design and functionality which turns your inbox from a cluttered mess into a streamlined command center.
- Power BI – Next up is Power BI. This is not just a tool; it’s your personal business intelligence guru, data whisperer, and strategic advisor all in one. Power BI takes your data, no matter how complex or contrasting, and turns it into interactive dashboards and reports.
- Planner – Can you picture a world where all your team’s tasks, deadlines, and progress are available at a single glance? Where productivity isn’t just a buzzword but a tangible, trackable reality? Welcome to Microsoft Planner, your new best friend in the realm of business growth and time-saving efficiency.
- MyAnalytics – Ever wished for personal fitness tracker, but for your work? A tool that measures your productivity, helps you identify bottlenecks, and nudges you towards better work habits?
- Stream – You’re in a meeting and your colleague presents an amazing video that you’d love to revisit later. But instead of asking them to email it to you or trying to find it in the vortex of shared files, you simply go to Microsoft Stream, the Netflix of your work life. Stream is not just a tool; it’s a virtual library, a learning platform, a communication channel, and a time-saving wonder all rolled into one.
- Forms – Are you seeking a way to streamline data collection, get insights from your team, or perhaps even gather customer feedback? Microsoft Forms is the secret weapon you need in your productivity arsenal. This is an AI-powered tool that enables you to create online survey’s, questionnaires, quizzes and more in no time.
- To-Do List – Is your to-do list longer than a child’s Christmas wish list? Are you constantly juggling between tasks, trying to keep track of what’s done and what’s pending? It’s time to discover To-Do.
- Dynamic 365 – is a bit like that super organized friend we all have. You know the one that’s always on top of their game, never misses a beat, and still finds time to bake cupcakes for the school bake sale? Dynamic 365 offers a ton of business applications.
Hopefully now you see that a Microsoft 365 subscription isn’t just an expense; it’s a small but very worthwhile investment in streamlining your operations, boosting your productivity, and propelling your business forward.
If we can help you get more bang for your buck – with Microsoft 365 or any other software – Get in Touch!